Safety Guidelines During Covid-19
Dear Mayflower Park Hotel Guests,
During these uncertain times, and as you venture out to travel once again, we want you to feel comfortable in knowing the safety of guests and employees at our Seattle hotel is our top priority.
Below are the safety guidelines and practices our staff will be following during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The lobby and Mezzanine level will have social distancing signs and tape.
- Furniture will be rearranged for the safety of guests.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available throughout public areas.
- Face Coverings are required by employees, guests, vendors, and contractors unless covered by a medical exemption. Face Covering are available at the Front Desk.
- Touch points such as elevator buttons, door handles, reception counter and public restrooms will be frequently sanitized. Elevators will be limited to one family or person at a time.
Food and Beverage
- Andaluca Restaurant and Oliver’s Bar both remain temporarily closed.
Room Service Hours:
- A complimentary Continental Breakfast will be provided to each guest, with delivery to your guest room arranged through the Front Desk.
- Lunch Service from the Room Service Menu begins at 12pm and is available until 8pm.
- Dinner Service from the Andaluca To-Go Dinner Menu begins at 4:00pm and is available until 8:00p.m. Beer, Wine and Cocktails are available during the Dinner Service only
- In accordance with industry practices during the time of COVID-19, we have removed suggested “touch point” items such as ice buckets, extra pillows, magazines, and other paper products.
- Guestrooms will be vacant for at least 48 hours prior to cleaning and registration for future guests.
- Should you require an item such as extra pillows, please contact the Front Desk. Please note that for both your protection and our staff, Housekeeping employees will not be entering your guestroom during your stay. Should you need clean towels or garbage emptied, we request that you call the Front Desk for assistance.
- Hotel employees are continually briefed on the additional hotel safety measures that have been put in place. We conduct daily meetings to review the current situation and discuss updates from the World Health Organization, Center for Disease Control and our local government authorities.
- Employees are provided with masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Each department is trained to specifically meet health requirements in their areas.
Please know we are doing our utmost to provide a safe and comfortable Seattle hotel for both our guests and employees. Should you have any questions, please contact our Director of Operations, Trish Festin at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you soon. Stay safe, stay healthy, stay hopeful.
The Mayflower Park Hotel Staff