Safety Guidelines During Covid-19
Dear Mayflower Park Hotel Guests,
As you venture out to travel once again, we want you to feel comfortable in knowing the safety of guests and employees at our Seattle hotel is our top priority.
Below are the safety guidelines and practices our staff follow each day during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The lobby and Mezzanine level have social distancing signage.
- Furniture has been rearranged for the safety of guests.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available throughout public areas.
- Face Coverings are required by employees, guests, vendors, and contractors unless covered by a medical exemption. Face Covering are available at the Front Desk.
- Touch points such as elevator buttons, door handles, reception counter and public restrooms are frequently sanitized. Elevators are limited to one family or person at a time.
Food and Beverage
- Andaluca will remain closed for dine-in service for the time being, we are happy to offer an extensive to-go menu.
Take out hours are seven days a week from 3:30pm to 8pm.
View our to-go menu and place your order!
- Oliver’s Lounge: Under state mandates given by Washington State Governor Inslee, all indoor restaurants and bars are to temporarily close. Oliver’s hopes to open when this mandate is lifted.
Room Service Hours
- A complimentary Continental Breakfast is provided to each guest, with delivery to your guest room arranged through the Front Desk.
- Lunch Service from the Room Service Menu begins at 12pm and is available until 8pm.
- Evening Specials are served from 4pm and are available until 9pm. Beer, Wine and Cocktails are available during the Dinner Service only.
- In accordance with industry practices during the time of COVID-19, we have removed suggested “touch point” items such as ice buckets, extra pillows, magazines, and other paper products.
- Guestrooms will be vacant for at least 48 hours prior to cleaning and registration for future guests.
- Should you require an item such as extra pillows, please contact the Front Desk. Please note that for both your protection and our staff, Housekeeping employees will not be entering your guestroom during your stay. Should you need clean towels or garbage emptied, we request that you call the Front Desk for assistance.
- Hotel employees are continually briefed on the additional hotel safety measures that have been put in place. We conduct daily meetings to review the current situation and discuss updates from the World Health Organization, Center for Disease Control and our local government authorities.
- Employees are provided with masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Each department is trained to specifically meet health requirements in their areas.
Please know we are doing our utmost to provide a safe and comfortable Seattle hotel for both our guests and employees. Should you have any questions, please contact our Director of Operations, Trish Festin at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you soon. Stay safe, stay healthy, stay hopeful.
The Mayflower Park Hotel Staff