Safety Guidelines During Covid-19
Dear Mayflower Park Hotel Guests,
During these uncertain times, and as you venture out to travel once again, we want you to feel comfortable in knowing the safety of guests and employees is our top priority.
Below are the safety guidelines and practices our staff will be following during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The lobby and Mezzanine level will have social distancing signs and tape.
- Furniture will be rearranged for the safety of guests.
- Andaluca Restaurant, Oliver’s Bar and the exercise room are temporarily closed.
- A limited room service menu will be provided and extra safety precautions will be taken when delivering orders.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available throughout public areas.
- All employees will be wearing masks.
- Touch points such as elevator buttons, door handles, reception counter and public restrooms will be frequently sanitized.
- Elevator usage will be limited to one family or person at a time.
Mayflower Park Hotel employees are continually briefed on the additional hotel safety measures that have been put in place. We conduct daily meetings to review the current situation and discuss updates from the World Health Organization, Center for Disease Control and our local government authorities.
Employees are provided with masks, gloves and hand sanitizer. Each department is trained to specifically meet health requirements in their areas.
- The housekeeping staff has removed many ‘touch point’ items from the room including but not limited to magazines, cups and extra pillows.
- Guestrooms will be vacant for at least 48 hours prior to cleaning and registration for future guests.
Please know we are doing our utmost to provide a safe and comfortable hotel for both our guests and employees. Should you have any questions, please contact our Director of Operations, Trish Festin at email@example.com. We hope to see you soon. Stay safe, stay healthy, stay hopeful.
The Mayflower Park Hotel Staff