As it has always been, the safety and security of the Mayflower Park Hotel’s guests and staff is our highest priority. Due to the evolving COVID-19 situation and out of an abundance of caution, the Mayflower Park Hotel is suspending operations until further notice.
We will continue to keep our guests and employees updated on any changes that may occur. Please visit https://www.mayflowerpark.com/covid-19-info for updates.
Please know guestroom reservations can still be made for May and beyond. Visit our website to secure online bookings at Mayflower Park.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We hope to welcome you back soon to the historic Mayflower Park Hotel.
Dear Mayflower Park Hotel Guests,
We wanted to personally reach out to you, our guests and address the current COVID-19 virus situation. Please be assured that the Mayflower Park Hotel ownership and management team continue to closely monitor the information and guidance from the CDC, Washington State Department of Health, and King County Public Health about the local COVID-19 outbreak. Please know our top priority is always the safety of our guests and employees.
The Mayflower Park Hotel is taking the following precautions during the COVID-19 outbreak:
- Staff are disinfecting all touch point surfaces continuously including door handles, work stations, light switches, remote controls, televisions, elevator buttons, railings and much more.
- Employees will continually wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. This cannot be emphasized enough.
- Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol is available throughout the hotel for guests and employees.
- Staff are reminded to avoid touching their face including eyes, nose or mouth.
- Guests and staff alike should limited hand shaking.
- For everyone’s protection, staff will stay home if feeling sick.
- The hotel has an emergency plan in place should a staff member or guest be diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus.
During this uncertain time, one thing is certain: We are forever grateful for our loyal guests and our dedicated employees. We thank you for your continued travels to our fine city of Seattle and the historic Mayflower Park Hotel. We will continue to communicate with you and our staff as this COVID-19 issue develops.
The Mayflower Park Hotel Staff & Owners, Marie and Birney Dempcy