Spend $6000 in Food and Beverage and you will also receive:
- $400 Credit good towards any of our preferred vendors
- Complimentary Bridal Suite
- Complimentary Champagne Toast
- Complimentary Professional Cake Cutting
- Valet Parking for your group at 50% off
- Anniversary suite to celebrate 1 year together
- A 12x12 Parquet Dance Floor $400
- An aisle runner $50
Contact Andrew Harris to inquire about availability at 206-382-6991 or email at email@example.com.
New York Cupcakes
Kelli's Cake Creations
Jenny GG Photography
Mike Smith Pianist
Aria Style Florist
- If you are looking for savings, select non peak times and days for your reception. For example, an afternoon wedding with lunch portions at the reception saves a tremendous amount on your food cost. Weddings on Fridays and Sundays also offer a huge opportunity in event savings.
- Most brides tie the knot in the spring and summer. Choosing to marry in October, November or January will give you more options and discounts.
- Small to mid-size weddings keep things intimate and affordable. Resist the urge to invite everyone’s ‘plus one’, unless you know them well.
- Many people feel it is traditional to have an open bar; however, cash bars have become popular and will save you thousands.