Mayflower Park Hotel
- KZOK Radio 85th Anniversary Interview listen
- Evening Magazine: “Seattle’s popular local show on King5 showcases the Mayflower Park Hotel on its 85th anniversary.” more
- Birmingham Magazine: “Mayflower Park Hotel has offered comfortably elegant lodging since 1927.” more
- Frommer’s Travel Guide: “If your favorite recreational activities include shopping or sipping martinis, the Mayflower Park is for you.” more
- Puget Sound Business Journal: “Itís one of those hotels that is well-located, has a great reputation and just quietly goes about its business.”
- New York Times – Sunday Travel: Listed the Mayflower Park Hotel as their “Where To Stay” choice in a recent article on Seattle. more
- Seattle Magazine: Readers voted the Mayflower Park Hotel “Seattle’s Best Getaway Hotel” in a recent poll.
- Bon Appetit: “This small, elegant hotel has kept its old-fashioned charm.”
- TripAdvisor.com: “Mayflower Park Hotel has won Best Seattle Hotel on the Web.” The award was given to the most popular hotels in the top destinations in North America, Europe & South Pacific.
- Hotel General Manager of the Year for Mayflower Park Hotel’s Paul Ishii Selected by Washington State Hotel Association.
- Mayflower Park Hotel Wins Gold at Silver Plume Awards.
- “Stars of the Industry Award” from American Hotel and Lodging Association for Community Service
- Associate of the Year for Erika Secord, Senior Sales Manager, received from Washington Society of Association Executives
- Zagat Restaurant Guide: “Extremely talented chef Wayne Johnson’s innovative Mediterranean cuisine is the draw at this totally cool downtowner...” more
- Zagat Survey: “What a Sexy Place!”
- Sunset Magazine: “Andaluca, an Emerald City Gem.”
- Seattle Magazine: Readers voted Andaluca “Seattle’s Best Mediterranean Restaurant”.
- Hospitality Design Magazine: National Gold Key Finalist for Best Restaurant Design.
- Seattle Magazine: Readers voted Andaluca “Most Romantic Restaurant” in a recent poll.
- Esquire Magazine: Ranked Andaluca as one of the 20 best restaurants in America for a solo meal.
- Seattle Weekly: “This was the best beef dish I’ve ever tasted in Seattle, period...” more
- Black Enterprise Magazine: Chef Wayne A. Johnson selected as one of six “Top Black Chef’s in America”. more
- Seattle Magazine: Selected as “Most Romantic Restaurant” by Seattle Magazine
- NWSource.com’s ‘The Secret Diner’ voted Andaluca Restaurant as having the Best Main Course and Best Service. The Secret Diner is an independent correspondent charged with giving the real scoop before you make dinner reservations.
- Condé Nast Traveler: “America’s Hot Hotel Bars… Oliver’s, at the Mayflower Park Hotel has beat out other top hotels and restaurants to win the city’s Martini Classic Challenge.”
- Fortune Magazine: Selected Oliver’s as “Best Place in Seattle To Have A Business Drink.”
- Harper Collins Martini Book: “Shaken Not Stirred” recently featured Oliver’s among the nation’s best classic cocktail bars
- Belltown LIFE: Called Oliver’s Lounge “The granddaddy of Belltown cocktail bars.”
- Bizillion Magazine: In a recent article listed Oliver’s as a Top Martini Bar in Seattle
- Seattle Martini Challenge: Winner of Seattle’s Best Classic Martini - 8 years in a row!
“Thank You so very much for making our 50th anniversary celebration just exactly what we wanted it to be, surrounded by people whom we have come to love and admire. You are dear to us and you have given us a weekend to treasure for always.”
Jack and Clara Frost
“It isn’t often any more that one finds the stellar service offered by the Mayflower Park Hotel. We have been coming to the hotel since last November and have found every visit to be a really fine experience. We found the service to be impeccable.”
“The Mayflower Park is a quaint, gorgeous hotel. The staff is very warm and friendly and exudes this warmth, which projects a positive and professional atmosphere. A couple of weeks ago I recommended the Mayflower to a co-worker, and I will continue to recommend it whenever possible!”
The Regence Group
“The staff there treats me like I’m the mayor and it feels good to be treated in such a professional manner!”
Wolfgang Puck Catering
Regional Executive Chef
“You have a first class hotel, one that I will gladly recommend to all our corporate visitors.”
Wedding Ceremonies and Guests
“Words cannot express our deepest gratitude to you and the entire staff of the Mayflower Park Hotel for the genuine hospitality you showed us and all of our friends and family who were guests of your hotel during our wedding celebration weekend Upon choosing which downtown hotel was going to be the official hotel for our wedding guests, we felt anxiety in hoping that we chose someplace that did not simply exude excellence in its name or décor but that the underlying foundation of its excellence was in the service. We couldn’t be more pleased with the decision we made in choosing The Mayflower Park Hotel as our wedding’s host hotel.”
Ronald and Bobby Bryant
“Thank you for your fabulous planning and organization of my wedding reception. We couldn’t have asked for a better time. Over and over again, we heard the phrase, “this is the nicest wedding we have been to!” The wait staff was efficient and unobtrusive, the food was delicious and both the Fireside Room and our room for the night were beautiful. I can’t wait to celebrate our one year anniversary at the Mayflower Park Hotel.”
Maureen and Vincent McCormick
“Our party was wonderful! Just fantastic. Couldn't have been better. The hotel looked absolutely beautiful. Every single person on your staff was excellent at their job. The food was ALL delicious. Everyone raved about it. The set up of the mezzanine very nice for our group, so cozy with the nice lighting, fireplace, piano, Christmas tree and all the sparkly decorations, fancy linens, etc. etc. Lovely!!!
Mayflower Park hits just the right note of being welcoming and friendly, but elegant without being stuffy or stand-offish. I just love the place, honestly. The three couples who got rooms for the night were all exceptionally pleased as well.”
Susan Palermo, Office Manager
“On Behalf of the WSBA Law Clerk Committee, we would like to thank you for your outstanding assistance in making the Law Clerk Reception such a wonderful success. We look forward to making this an annual event in your lovely setting.”
Laurene Somerville and Penny Henderson
“We convened a group of 20 national religious leaders and government officials at your facility. Of course, our concern was to ensure the utmost quality of service and comfort for our guests. We couldn’t be more pleased! The ambiance of the Mayflower was perfect-everything from the food service to the guest room accommodations was tastefully and exceptionally well done. As a professional meeting planner, I have to say the Mayflower Park is on my list of exceptional places to stay and I will certainly tell all my colleagues!
Vickii Coffey and Associates, Inc.
"It was a treat working with the Mayflower Park Hotel and your top-quality staff. Everything went so smoothly, and judging by our attendees' evaluations, they were as impressed as I was. It's always a pleasure working with you and with the Mayflower Park Hotel. I know I can relax and enjoy myself."
Donna Cameron, Executive Director
Washington Society of Association Executives
"Mayflower Park Hotel is a joy…a jewel set in the heart of downtown Seattle. It has a unique way of being both homey and elegant, and it's a neighbor to most of downtown's major attractions. Besides being home to one of the city's best restaurants, Andaluca, the Mayflower Park Hotel offers food and service that make you wish it was your home too."
Earl Grout, Travel Director
Safeco Life Insurance Company
"Thank you and the staff of the Mayflower Park Hotel for helping to make our recent board meeting a success. The level of service and attention was outstanding. The staff was always prompt, friendly, and willing to go out of their way for any request."
Pam Magasich, Accreditation Associate
National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
"I work in the hospitality industry and I know "5-star" when I see it- Mayflower is it! The staff is very knowledgeable and professional!"
Dee Grant, Bride
"Thank you and the staff of the Mayflower Park Hotel for making our meeting a success. The hotel's physical charm and the very competent staff just added to the meeting in an immeasurable way."
Nancy Siegal, Manager of Administrative Services
Association of Academic Health Centers
"…wanted to express my sincere appreciation for you team efforts in pulling off a first rate conference. The comments from my staff members and guests regarding all aspects of you facility were all positive. I can't thank you enough for making my job as the event planner so easy. Every staff member I came in contact with went above and beyond to make sure that this was a success. Compliments came to me regarding the quality of the food, the service in the bar, the bellman, the catering staff, the front desk, room service, etc. Everyone is to be commended and appreciated."
Tiffany Irvine, Meeting Administrator
Stock Pot, Inc.
"The conference was a hit, the hotel was a hit, and Seattle was a hit. Thank you and your staff for making our conference a great experience. Very few hotels provide the level of service that you provided to us. Your staff made AWB look great and we appreciate it."
Gary Nash, Membership Director
Association of Washington Business
Overall evaluation- Excellent! Best service ever in all aspects."
Pat Parkinson, Event Planner
Lafarge Corporation Holiday Event
"I would like to thank you and your staff for once again making our banquet for our producers a very memorable evening. The service was excellent and the food was wonderful as well! It looks like our only difficulty in the future is going to be in keeping the attendance under control; seems like the word on our event is getting out and invitations are being sought after! Looking forward to working with you again next year."
Blaine Simpkins, Meeting & Event Planner
Great American Insurance Companies
"We had an excellent time at the hotel. The room was lovely and arranged per our discussion. Thank you for creating a grand atmosphere for our celebration."
Carol Petersen, Bride