Meet Me at the Mayflower…
As an independently owned and operated Seattle hotel, the Mayflower Park Hotel caters to mid to small business meetings. We offer total value packages which have been very popular with clients like Safeco Life Insurance Company, Washington Society of Association Executives, Association of Washington Business, Great American Insurance Companies and many others.
For further information please contact our catering team at 206.382.6991 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to serving you for your next meeting!
Meet Me at the Mayflower Meeting Package
For just $70 per person, your attendees will enjoy:
- Day use valet parking discount $ 7 plus tax.
- Dedicated meeting space with state-of-the-art, built-in audiovisual and conference equipment, individual temperature controls and tackable wall surfaces includes padded executive chairs for comfort and conference tables set to your specifications.
- Conference supplies include pens, notepads, glasses and water service.
- Continental Breakfast includes fresh orange juice, assorted pastries and muffins, breads and coffee, tea and decaf. (Upgrade to our hot All American Breakfast for $10 more inclusive per person)
- Mid-morning break features replenishments on all beverages.
- Buffet Lunch select between one of our five exquisite lunch buffets. Pacific Rim, Classic American, South of the Border, Pacific Northwest, Italian, or Soup Salad.
- Mid-afternoon refreshment break includes soft drinks, healthy or salty snack options, coffee, tea and decaf.
All pricing is per person, per day; tax and gratuity are included.
And, of course, our dedicated Catering Offices will be available to coordinate all your needs from room set-ups to food service to guest room arrangements.
Audio Visual included:
- Multimedia 70” smart projection television (available in most function spaces)
- Free WiFi in all public and private areas
- High performance conference phone
- Lectern (upon request)
- (1) VGA or HDMI computer video cable
- (1) AC power strip (6 outlets)
- (1) flip chart
Additional equipment – wireless microphones, videoconferencing systems, broadband Internet hubs, wireless remotes, audio or video recording and more – is available for an additional charge.