Meet Me at the Mayflower…
As an independently owned and operated Seattle hotel, the Mayflower Park Hotel caters to mid to small business meetings. We offer total value packages which have been very popular with clients like Safeco Life Insurance Company, Washington Society of Association Executives, Association of Washington Business, Great American Insurance Companies and many others.
For further information please contact our catering team at 206.382.6991 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to serving you for your next meeting!
Our Total Meeting Package ‘An Outstanding Value!’
For just $85 per person, inclusive of tax & gratuity, your attendees will enjoy:
- Day use valet parking discount $10 plus tax
- Dedicated meeting space, for up to 100 guests, with state-of-the-art, built-in audiovisual and conference equipment, individual temperature controls and tackable wall surfaces, includes padded executive chairs for comfort and conference tables set to your specifications.
- Conference supplies include pens, notepads, glasses and water service.
- Continental Breakfast includes fresh orange & grapefruit juice, fresh fruit platter, assorted breakfast breads served with sweet cream butter & fresh fruit preserves, coffee, tea and decaf. (Upgrade to All American Breakfast for $15 more inclusive per person)
- Buffet Lunch: Select between one of these five exquisite lunch buffets: Deli, Classic American, South of the Border, Italian or Soup and Salad.
- Mid-afternoon refreshment break includes an assortment of soft drinks, coffee, decaf, tea, served with your choice of cookies, brownies or granola bars.
All pricing is per person, per day; tax and gratuity are included, 15 person minimum applies. Room rental may apply if there are less than 15 attendees.
And, of course, our dedicated Catering Offices will be available to coordinate all your needs from room set-ups to food service to guest room arrangements. Free Wi-Fi in all public and private areas.
Audio Visual Included:
- Multimedia Smart LED Projection Television (available in most function spaces)
- (1) VGA or HDMI computer video cable
- (1) AC power strip (with 6 outlets)
Additional equipment – wireless microphones, videoconferencing systems, broadband Internet hubs, wireless remotes, audio or video recording and more – is available for an additional charge.